Xiaomi fans rejoice! Especially fans who live in the north. Xiaomi Philippines continues its expansion in the country with its new Mi Zone in Eton Centris.
There are currently 8 Mi Stores and 3 Mi Zones in the Philippines. Each bringing the ultimate Xiaomi experience through the cool gadgets and accessories from the tech brand.
Here’s a list of Authorized stores and zones.
Authorized Mi Store
- Trinoma Mall – Level 4 Beside Cinema 5, Trinoma Mall North Ave. Quezon City
- SM Megamall – Level 4, Cyberzone Bldg. B SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North Edsa Annex – Level 3 SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia – Level 2 Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market! – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown – Level 3 Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo Manila
- Robinsons Place Manila – Level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St. Ermita, Manila
- SM Bicutan – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A, SM Bicutan, Paranaque City
- Marque Mall – Level 3, Space 1AC – 8, Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St., Angeles, Pampanga
- Eton Centris – Level 2, Centris Station, Eton Centris EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon City
Now, you can visit these stores for all your Xiaomi needs. Follow Xiaomi Philippines on Facebook to learn more.