Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro with Snapdragon 855 priced at P18,990
A couple of months after releasing the Mi 9T, Xiaomi introduces a faster and more powerful iteration of the flagship: the Mi 9T Pro.
Touted as the fastest smartphone in its class, the Mi 9T Pro boasts sustained peak performance and an immersive full-screen experience.
Made for gaming
With a full-screen display, the only notch on this phone is its top-notch performance. The Mi 9T Pro is ready for gaming with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and an 8-layer graphite cooling system.
If you’re a gaming enthusiast, you might appreciate the Game Turbo 2.0 feature. This allows you to optimize the phone’s touch response, display, sound quality, network, and in-game calls. It can also elevate the touch response rate to 180Hz while reducing click and touch response times to 70 milliseconds.
To allow you to play all-day, the Mi 9T Pro has a 4000mAh battery capacity with 27W fast charging.
Utilizing the elevating camera mechanism, the new flagship achieves a truly bezel-less design with a stunning 6.39-inch AMOLED FHD+ display. This screen automatically adjusts brightness to eliminate flickers in low-light and to enable easy viewing in harsh lighting. Moreover, its in-screen fingerprint scanner features an increased sensor size to make unlocking the phone faster.
Its narrow, easy-to-hold frame is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. Aside from comfort, this phone also radiates style. Like the Mi 9T, the Pro has a four-sided curved glass back kissed with a unique flamed texture for its Flame Red and Glacier Blue variants. It’s also available in Pearl White and Carbon Black.
Capturing high-res photos
The Mi 9T Pro comes with a triple camera setup: an AI 48MP primary camera, a 13MP ultra-wide portrait camera, and 8MP telephoto camera. Features such as handheld night photography and motion tracking allow you to capture good shots in any setting. Video quality is also buttery smooth thanks to the updated UHD 4K software that captures moments at 60fps.
Its 20MP pop-up front shutter comes with a Panorama selfie so you can take groufies with as many people as you can in one shot.
The Mi 9T Pro will be available for pre-order starting September 6 on Lazada and September 7 at Mi Authorized stores. Two variants will be available: a 6GB + 64GB (P18,990) and a 6GB + 128GB (P20,490). The new smartphone goes official on September 9 on Lazada and will roll out at Mi Authorized stores on September 14.
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
- 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080×2340 pixels, 403 ppi) with 19:5:9 Aspect Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, bezel-less display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128 GB internal storage
- Rear camera: 48MP Main Camera (f/1.8) + 8MP Telephoto Camera (f/2.4 Aperture) + 13MP Ultra wide-angle Lens (f/2.4 Aperture)
- Front camera: Motorized pop-up 20MP (f/2.2)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, A-GPS, USB Type-C, FM Radio
- Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer
- 4000mAh Li-Pro with Quick Charging 4.0, 27W Wireless Charging
- 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 191g
- Carbon Black, Red Flame, Glacier Blue, Pearl White
- P18,990 (6GB + 64GB), P20,490 (6GB + 128GB)