Vivo Philippines relaunched its latest offering from the V series, the Vivo V7, at SM North EDSA Cyberzone with performances from singer and Vivo influencer Julie Anne San Jose.
First unveiled at SM City Bacolod last November 18, the V7 boasts a 24MP front-facing camera, 5.7-inch All Screen display, and Face ID Access.
Here are the full specifications of the Vivo V7:
- Funtouch OS 3.2 (based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- 5.7-inch 720 x 1440 18:9 IPS LCD All Screen display
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Cortex-A53 processor; Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB internal storage; microSD up to 256GB
- 4GB RAM
- 16MP rear with f/2.0 aperture, 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture; 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG, microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm jack
- dual SIM
- fingerprint sensor
- 149.3 x 72.8 x 7.9mm, 139g
Hosted by DJ and vlogger Ashley Rivera, the launch event at SM North also featured a special number from all-male group One Up.
Aside from the unveiling of the V7, Vivo also announced its special Christmas campaign. This holiday campaign features V7 booth stands in participating malls where customers may take selfies with Santa Claus, say hi to the favorite Vivo influencer, and be Vivo’s all-screen cover girl or guy. They can also get a hands-on experience of the V7 and other Vivo smartphones.
Available in gold and black, the Vivo V7 retails for P14,990 in Vivo concept stores and kiosks nationwide.