Vivo V7+, the brand’s latest selfie-centric device, has received more than 5,000 pre-orders since its unveiling last week.
Among the V7+’s topnotch features are a world-first 24MP front camera, Face ID security access, and a 5.99” all-screen display.
The 24-megapixel front snapper rocks a softlight feature for clearer selfies. Meanwhile, Face Beauty 7.0 improves your photos and video calls by brightening the images and adjusting complexions. Smart photography algorithms help you take sharp and natural-looking photos.
The Vivo V7+ also boasts a 5.99-inch all-screen display with barely-there bezels. With up to 84.4 percent screen-to-body ratio, the V7+ gives you a bigger real estate to play games and watch video content.
Meanwhile, the Face ID feature allows you to unlock the phone in a fraction of a second using facial recognition.
The Vivo V7+ is available for pre-order until today, September 29, at Lazada Philippines, Argomall, and in all Vivo concept stores and kiosks. Available nationwide, Vivo’s latest flagship retails for P17,990.
Here are the complete specs and features of the Vivo V7+:
- Funtouch OS 3.2 (based on Andorid 7.1)
- 5.99-inch 1440 x 720 18:9 FullView Display; 84.4% screen-to-body ratio, 2.15mm bezels
- 8GHz octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor; Adreno 506 GPU
- 64GB internal storage, microSD up to 256GB; 4GB RAM
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Face Beauty 7.0, and Portrait Mode
- 16MP rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, and LED flash
- AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G/LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, and GLONASS
- Smart Split 3.0 and App Clone features
- Fingerprint sensor and Face ID
- Dual SIM
- 3225mAh built-in battery
- 87 x 75.74 x 7.7mm, 160g