EastWest is set to launch the first-ever customizable app-based life insurance in the Philippines called Troo Flex.
Created by EastWest in partnership with multinational insurance company Troo, the policy will be exclusively available through the bank’s digital banking app, Komo.
Komo, which stands for “Kontrol mo, Pera mo,” brings a new meaning to taking control of your money as they made Troo Flex accessible, affordable, and fully customizable.
Krisia Cruz, Komo’s Chief Product Officer said, “What makes [Troo Flex] different from the current insurance products that we see in the market is the add-to-cart feel of product customization: users can select the insurance coverage (from 100k, 300k, to 500k), tick the riders or benefits that best fit their needs (critical illness, accidental death benefit, accidental disablement benefit), and pay for the annual premium through their Komo account for as low as P300 to P1,973 yearly.”
Troo Flex will be available to the public this June. To avail of the insurance, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Komo app on Playstore, App Store, or Huawei App Gallery.
- Tap “Insurance” then “Apply Now” on the app’s navigation bar.
- Choose the amount of coverage you want and the benefits you would like to add to it.
- Answer some health screening questions to verify your eligibility for the insurance.
- Fill in your personal details and add your beneficiaries.
- Review the summary then enter your OTP to confirm payment.
To know more about Komo, visit www.komo.ph.