Last June, we told you about UNIQLO’s plans of launching an online store “in the second half of 2020.”
Well, we just got word today, July 8, that the Japanese global apparel retailer is officially launching its online store on July 16, 2020. The online store will be available both in the UNIQLO website and in its mobile application. The launch will be accompanied by an online live event through UNIQLO’s Facebook page.
Apart from the usual register and login, wish list, and shopping cart, the official online store launch will feature the following services:
- Extended sizes. In keeping with the brand’s philosophy of clothing made for all, customers can now purchase selected LifeWear items in XS to 3XL sizes.
- Nationwide delivery. The online store will offer nationwide delivery. Shipping fee is free of charge for a minimum single purchase of P2,500.
- Search for stock using the mobile app. The Scan Feature will be exclusive in the UNIQLO mobile app. Customers can scan the barcode found on the item’s tag to see product availability online and other stores.
- Click & Collect option. Customers now have the option to either receive their purchases through home delivery or collect it in store. By choosing the Click & Collect option, online purchases can be picked up at any UNIQLO store of choice after receiving the email confirmation with the date of pickup. There is no minimum purchase for Click & Collect option. Note though that fitting room and item exchange guidelines may vary depending on the LGU regulations.
- Pay in store option. Customers in the store have the option to shop for their items online and pay for it in the store using credit card. Once the customer has transacted the payment in store, there is an option to have it delivered to the preferred address or pick up the items at the store of their choice.
The online store will offer a complete lineup of LifeWear items for men, women, kids, and babies.
Watch for more details on the UNIQLO online store digital live event launch on UNIQLO’s Facebook page.