There’s an OPPO smartphone for everyone. Case in point: the new OPPO F5 Youth.
Launched during the grand opening of the 160th OPPO concept store in SM Megamall, the F5 Youth is designed for the selfie-loving and social media-savvy millennials. It carries features of the flagship F5 phone, including Speedy Facial Unlock and 6-inch FHD+ Full Screen display, at a much affordable P13,990 price.
The F5 Youth fuels the selfie generation with its 16-megapixel front camera with A.I. Beauty technology. At the rear is a 13-megapixel rear snapper for the rest of your picture-taking needs.
Here are the full specifications of the OPPO F5 Youth:
- ColorOS 3.2, based on Android 7.1 Nougat
- 6-inch 2160 x 1080 FHD+ Full Screen display
- 2.5GHz octa-core MT6763T processor
- ARM Mali G71 MP2 770MHz GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED Flash; 16MP front cameras with f/2.0 aperture
- Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, OTG
- 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm, 152g
- dual SIM
- 3200mAh battery
Available in Gold and Black variants, the OPPO F5 Youth can be bought at all OPPO concept and dealer stores nationwide. It is also available via Home Credit financing at six months 0% interest.