SAP is offering free trials for two of its services: the SAP People Connect 365 mobile service and SAP Contact Center 365.
The People Connect 365 is a cloud-based mobile service, which allows businesses to locate, contact, and communicate with employees during emergencies and business disruptions. Moreover, it provides organizations with tools to help control, manage, and measure their responsiveness to events affecting their institution. The service uses predefined businesses and keywords, dynamic risk monitoring, and automated processes and response tracking. Throughout the trial period, users will have access to:
- Integrated COVID-19 data feed
- Risk monitoring and alert feeds
- HR data integration, group management, and mobile number validation
- Cloud-based mobile notification services
- Auto alert emergency notifications and multichannel capabilities
On the other hand, Contact Center 365 is a cloud-based omnichannel contact center solution that enables frictionless customer service. It facilitates communications with customers through calls, emails, chats, video chats, and SMS. Free trial users will be able to check out the supervisor dashboard for a real-time view of contact flow and team management. They will also have access to a sample configuration, including:
- Five ready-to-use customer service representative user roles and one team lead user role
- A comprehensive set of agent productivity tools
- Preconfigured channels, queues, routing, telemarketing campaigns and more
- The possibility to test out-of-the-box integration with SAP Service Cloud solutions
Visit www.sapdigitalinterconnect.com to learn more.