Samsung’s newest foldable smartphone is here! The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is now official and it’s bringing back the joys of flip phones era with the convenience and wonder of modern mobile tech.
Unlike the earlier Galaxy Fold, the Galaxy Z Flip boasts a more compact form factor that is a size of a wallet or compact mirror when folded. It’s stylish too, coming in Mirror Purple and Mirror Black colorways.
Unfold the device and a 6.7-inch screen will greet you. This device uses Samsung’s proprietary Infinity Flex Display and Hideaway Hinge to make the flipping/folding design possible.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specs
- OS: Android 10
- Display: (main) 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display with 425ppi, 21.9:9 aspect ratio; (secondary) 1.1-inch 300 x 112 Super AMOLED display with 303ppi
- Processor: 2.95GHz octa-core Snapdragon 855+
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB
- Camera: 12MP F1.8 Main + 12MP F2.2 Wide rear; 10MP F2.4 front
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face recognition
- Audio: Mono speaker, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 3300mAh dual battery with fast charging and wireless charging
- Dimensions: (folded) 73.6 x 87.4 x 17.3mm, (unfolded) 73.6 x 167.3 x 7.2mm; 183g
- Colors: Mirror Purple, Mirror Black
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip will become available in the Philippines beginning February 21, 2020 for P79,990. It will be in limited stock, though.