Samsung has finally unveiled its latest flagship devices, the Galaxy S20 Series. First on the lineup is the Samsung Galaxy S20 with 64MP triple rear camera setup, large 6.2-inch display, and 8GB RAM.
Though the Galaxy S20 is the smallest in the new Samsung flagship lineup at 6.2-inch display, this device boasts not so little features. The Infinity-O display (uses a punch hole design to house the front camera module) uses a Dynamic AMOLED panel that offers vivid colors and great contrast. The screen also has a WQHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, perfect for viewing content and playing graphic intensive games.
Powering this phone is an octa-core Exynos 990 processor coupled with a whopping 8GB RAM and expandable 128GB built-in storage. It also has a 4000mAh battery with fast charging and wireless capabilities for uninterrupted productivity and entertainment.
Like all other S Series devices before it, the Samsung Galaxy S20 also bears the latest camera technologies available today. The triple camera system at the back includes a 12MP main sensor, 12MP wide angle lens, and a 64MP telephoto shooter. It is capable of up to 8K video recording. For selfies, this Galaxy handset has a 10MP front snapper.
The Galaxy S20 also features an in-display fingerprint scanner. The USB-C port’s functions include charging and file transfer. Note, however, this phone doesn’t come with a 3.5mm audio port.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Specs
- OS: One UI 2.0 (Android 10 Q)
- Display: 6.2-inch QHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED display; 120Hz refresh rate, 563ppi, and 20:9 ratio
- Processor: 2.7GHz cta-core Exynos 990
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage, microSD up to 1TB
- Camera: 12MP F1.8 Main + 12MP F2.2 Wide + 64MP F2.0telephoto triple rear; 10MP F2.2 front
- Audio: Stereo speaker sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: 3G/4G/LTE, USB Type-C, Wireless PowerShare, Samsung DeX, LTE Hybrid Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Security: Face Recognition
- Battery: 4000mAh with 25W Super Fast Charging
- Rating: IP68 water- and dust-proof
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9mm, 163g
- Colors: Cosmic Gray, Cloud Pink
The Samsung Galaxy S20 will become available in the Philippines for P49,990 starting March 6, 2020. It will come in Cosmic Gray and Cloud Pink.