Samsung’s buzz-worthy Galaxy Fold is finally coming to the Philippines.
According to a press release sent late October, the Galaxy Fold will be making its way to the Philippines “soon.”
The folding phone was first introduced alongside the Galaxy S10 series in February. During the past several months, the tech giant made some refinements to the device. Tweaks were done to the Fold’s design and construction.
First-of-its-kind user experience
The Galaxy Fold combines the smartphone and tablet experience in one device, packing features that deliver a new kind of mobile experience. Its unique form factor brings a foldable UX, versatile camera, and premium performance.
With a foldable screen, the new device transforms how users capture, share, and edit content. In addition, its 7.3-inch Infinity Flex Display will allow its holder to multitask on-the-go.
The two-in-one phablet will also come with a 5G-ready model in select markets. The Galaxy Fold was initially priced at $1,980. Samsung has yet to announce its pricing in the Philippine market.
For more information, visit www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-fold.
- Main display: 7.3-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED Display (4.2:3) Infinity Flex Display
- Cover display: 4.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Display (21:9)
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- 12GB RAM
- 512GB storage
- Rear camera: 16MP+12MP+12MP
- Front camera: 10MP+8MP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax HE80 MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+, USB type-C, NFC, GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou
- 4380mAh with Wireless PowerShare