Here’s how you can join Reef’s Free The Sea Movement 4 for free
Summer might be over, but the sea-sun (get it?) to give back to nature and the beach continues. One way to do it is by joining Reef’s Free The Sea Movement 4, which is happening in the beautiful shores of Baler from October 11 to 12, 2019.
The highlight of Reef’s two-day event is the beach cleanup. But other fun activities are in store for you, too, such as the surfing clinic, sustainable lifestyle workshops and talks, and an open-for-all music festival. Check out the event schedule at www.freetheseamovement.com.
Of course, the best thing about it is that the event is 100% plastic-free.
Want to come and join Free The Sea Movement 4 Baler for free? Follow these steps:
- Purchase any Reef item for a minimum worth of P2,495 at any of the participating stores: TriNoma, Uptown Mall BGC, U.P. Town Center, Solenad 3, SM Southmall, Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall, Acienda Designer Outlet, and GFroce Newport. (Note: One receipt = one slot)
- Send REEF a message on Facebook to register.
- Message your full name, store location, and photo of your receipt.
- Wait for REEF’s confirmation.
- Promo period is from September 5 to 15, 2019.
The first 100 users to send and register will get a free two-way transportation, accommodation, surfing lesson, and a beer during the music festival.