realme Philippines is set to bring another sub-P10,000 mobile phone on May 13. The smartphone brand will launch the first model in its realme 6 series, the realme 6i.
The realme 6i is the first smartphone in the world to use MediaTek’s first gaming SoC, the Helio G80. With this, the device promises enhanced image quality, stabilized frame rate, and smooth performance for gaming. The 6i also boasts a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging technology.
Aside from gaming, the realme 6i also serves content creators with a 48MP quad-camera setup. It has a 119-degree filed-of-view and an ultra-macro lens that captures subjects as close as 4cm.
Designed by industrial design master Naoto Fukasawa, this realme smartphone comes sporting two colorways: White Milk and Green Tea. Its 6.5-inch display has the Eye Care mode.
Realme 6i specs
- OS: Realme UI (based on Android 10)
- Display: 6.5-inch 720 x 1600 HD+ IPS
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 3/4GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB built-in storage; microSD up to 256GB
- Rear camera: 48MP main + 8MP ultra-wide + 2MP macro + 2MP portrait
- Front camera: 16MP F2.0
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Sensors: A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS,
- Security: fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5000mAh battery w/ 18W fast-charging support
- Colors: White Milk, Green Tea
To join and watch the launch on May 13, tune in on the livestream hosted on realme Philippines’ official Facebook page at 7:00 p.m. Livestream viewers can get the chance to win a brand new realme 6i.