Going to the bank can get stressful at times, especially when there’s a long line and you’re in a rush. With Philippine Savings Bank’s new automated lobby management system, however, you can enjoy a hassle-free banking experience.
With PSBank Queue Anywhere, you no longer have to fill out forms when doing transactions. On top of this, you can already queue your transaction wherever you are through PSBank’s website.
Here’s how to queue your transactions:
- Go to psbank.com.ph using your PC or mobile device.
- Click on the Queue Anywhere icon at the lower part of the page.
- Choose the transaction you wish to perform.
- Select your desired PSBank branch.
- Save your queue number via email or as an image in your device.
- Go to the PSBank branch you selected and check in using the Queue Anywhere kiosk.
- Wait for your queue number to flash on the branch’s LED screen.
So far, Queue Anywhere kiosks have been installed in 90 PSBank branches, of which 55 are in Metro Manila and the rest are in key provincial cities. All PSBank’s 255 branches nationwide, however, can process Queue transactions.
For branches without a Queue Anywhere kiosk, clients should proceed directly to the Priority Lane and present their Queue number to process their transaction without having to fill any forms. Your queue number is only valid on the day you generated it.