Xiaomi spin-off company Poco has officially launched its first smartphone as an independent brand, the Poco X2. Based on the specs announced, it looks like the latest phone combines high performance with a low price tag.
The Poco X2 sports a 6.67-inch screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, which will give users a smooth, effortless scrolling experience. Underneath, the phone is powered by a Snapdragon 730G processor with a Liquid Cooling System. Other specs include a 4500mAh battery, 27W fast charging, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
In addition, the new phone will have a quad camera setup. This includes Sony’s 64MP IMX686 sensor, an 8MP ultrawide lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
In front, the device’s 20MP+2MP front cameras are housed in a hole-punch cutout.
The Poco X2 is priced in India at ₹15,999, which is approximately P11,400.
Poco X2 specs
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- 6.67-inch FHD+ 2400 x 1080 resolution, 120Hz, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB storage
- Rear camera: 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Front camera: 20MP + 2MP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Infrared, FM radio, USB Type-C,
- 4500mAh with 27W fast charging
- Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple, Phoenix Red
Visit www.poco.in/in to learn more.