As a treat to its subscribers, PLDT Home has launched PLDT Home Rewards, an improved loyalty program that allows subscribers to earn and use points—called crystals—to pay for PLDT and Smart products and services.
Subscribers may also use their cystals to get bill rebates from Cignal, Maynilad and Easytrip, accumulate raffle entries, and instantly avail of exclusive deals and discounts from various partner merchants.
Here’s how to register:
- Go to the MVP Rewards website or download the MVP Rewards mobile app
- Click the SIGN-UP button
- Fill out the required details, register, accept, and continue
- At the MVP Rewards Home Page, look for the PLDT Home logo and click it, link your PLDT account and encode the details needed
Different ways to earn and use crystals
As a member, subscribers can automatically earn crystals in many ways.
- A member gets 20 welcome points for every PLDT Home account enrolled. Up to five accounts can be enrolled.
- Paying in-full and on-time also earns crystals. One (1) crystal will be earned for every P250 spent.
- An additional 20 points can be received by enrolling your PLDT account to auto-charge arrangement, and another 20 points if you go green or enroll your account to paperless billing.
- You will also receive 20 crystals if you purchase any PLDT Home gadget or avail any value-added services like a Cignal subscription.
- Account upgrades earn the highest number of crystals with a total of 50 for getting a higher plan or migrating your line to another technology (e.g. DSL to Fiber).
- Soon payments made via the accepted digital channels such as electronic wallets like PayMaya, internet and phone banking, credit card, debit card etc. will be granted five (5) crystals.
If you want to use your crystals, you can simply go to the MVP Rewards Homepage (website or mobile application), click ‘Redeem’ and choose the PLDT Home logo. These points can be used to avail deals and discounts from Shopee, Nike Park, Planet Sports, Din Tai Fung, Gong Cha, National Bookstore, and more.
To learn more about this loyalty and rewards program, click here.