CHIP Magazine, an international technology, computer, and communications publication, has awarded Philips the 2016 CHIP Outstanding Award for the Philips 276E7QDSW monitor. MMD, the Asia Pacific brand licensing partner for Philips Monitors, was informed by CHIP Magazine Malaysia of the award. The 27-inch monitor was originally reviewed by CHIP’s Malaysia edition and featured in its March 2016 issue. The Philips monitor was chosen for its “outstanding performance, excellent design, and overall quality in build and concept,” according to CHIP Malaysia editors. CHIP was founded in 1978 in Germany and is circulated in 16 countries in Asia and Europe. It is Malaysia’s most widely-read publication in the industry, and one of its longest running IT magazines.
CHIP Malaysia’s 2016 Outstanding Award Winner, the Philips 276E7QDSW 27” Monitor
- PS-PLS LED display panel technology that offers wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees with remarkably crisp images with vivid colors.
- A 27-inch screen that can reproduce 82 percent of the NTSC color gamut and a full 99 percent sRGB color gamut, displaying a wider range of colors for more true-to-life images.
- The 16:9 Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution display delivers crisp detail with incredible contrast and realistic colors, making it ideal for photos, movies, and web browsing, as well as professional imaging applications.
- The bezel of the monitor is especially thin and suitable for use in side-by-side multiple display setups.
- The user-friendly display features several Philips image enhancing technologies including SmartImage Lite, SmartContrast, and FlickerFree technology.
- The monitor is equipped with multiple connectivity options, including HDMI, Mobile High Definition Link (MHL), DVI, and VGA.