Origin’s the Big O: 3 consoles and a PC in one box
In the gaming community, there’s a neverending debate about which device is better to play on–PC or console. Who says you have to choose one when you can have both? Origin PC celebrates its 10th anniversary by creating a gaming behemoth, the “Big O,” an all-in-one gaming tower with a PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One X, and Nintendo Switch inside.
A couple of years back, Origin created a similar PC, but combining it with just an Xbox 360. The Big O beats this by leagues. Inside the chassis are these beast-like components:
- Case: Custom Origin PC Genesis with RGB lighting
- Motherboard: MSI Meg Z390 Godlike
- CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K
- GPU: Nvidia Titan RTX w/ 24GB GDDR6
- RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4-3200
- Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVMe SSD
- Storage Drive 1: 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 NVMe SSD
- Storage Drive 2: 14TB Seagate Barracuda
- PSU: 1,000W EVGA SuperNova G3
- OS: Windows 10
- Capture Card: Elgato 4K60 Pro
Also inside are the upgraded PS4 and Xbox One X, each carrying a 2TB Seagate Barracuda SSD. To cool the devices within the big box, Origin lined it with hardline liquid cooling. As for the Nintendo Switch, it can either be placed inside or outside the Big O’s case.
The possibilities of play are endless with the Big O. It’s so powerful, it can run Fortnite on the PC while simultaneously playing Spider-Man on the PS4. Currently, the Big O is not for sale. Origin just made it for YouTube channel Unbox Therapy for the PC maker’s anniversary. Watch the unboxing below.