Listen up, audiophiles! JBL released a new line of premium earphones and speakers, and we’re excited to tune in to these gadgets.
Among these new products are the JBL Live Series, Tune Series, Under Armour Series, Endurance Peak, and speaker series. All of these carry the JBL Signature Sound, designed to fit every type of music lover.
Just you and your music
The JBL Live Series is for you if listening o your favorite tunes is part of your daily routine. Combining premium sound and stylish design, the Live Series is comprised of the following:
- Live 400BT and Live 500BT with Ambient Aware and TalkThru which enables you to talk to people without removing the headphones
- Live 650BTNC with Google Assistant and noise-cancelling capabilities
- Live 100, and the Live 200BT
In trend and in tune
Expanding the lifestyle lineup, the JBL Tune Series arrives in the country which includes:
- Tune 500 with Google Assistant
- Tune 500BT with multi-point connection for seamless device switching
- Tune 600BTNC with 12 hours of battery life and Active Noise-Cancelling feature
Getting active with music
Are you the sporty type? Check out the JBL Endurance Peak, one of the brand’s offerings under its true wireless sports earphones lineup.
A perfect gear for the adventurous, these earphones come with an IPX7 waterproof rating and technology like TwistLock and FlexSoft. Moreover, it can be powered through its smart charging case.
In action with Under Armour
JBL first partnered with Under Armour in 2016, and this year, the collaboration’s new models arrive in the Philippines. These gadgets are:
- Under Armour Sports Flex with RunSafe LED, a safety light for runners at night
- Under Armour Sports React and Under Armour Sports Pivot with Ambient Aware and TalkThru
- Under Armour Sports Wireless Train with JBL Charge Sound, Under Armour Fabric Technology and TalkThru
- Under Armour Sports True Wireless Flash, a waterproof wireless earphone with Ambient Aware and TalkThru, plus an aluminium charging case
Amplify sound with JBL speakers
In addition to personal audio products, JBL also expands its speakers portfolio with four new models: Party Box 300, Charge 4, Jr. Pop, and the Link View.
First, Party Box 300 comes with light effects to accompany your non-stop music with party lights. Moreover, it can also be used as a powerbank to fuel smartphones. It also can connect up to two speakers simultaneously.
Although this speaker is small in size, it’s power packs a punch. The Charge 4 packs two functions into one portable Bluetooth speaker – playing music and powering your devices. Furthermore, this portable speaker is waterproof.
Under their JBL Kids Line, the Jr. Pop delivers fun sound for the little ones. In addition to being waterproof, these speakers can be decorated with stickers.
Finally, rounding off the lineup is the JBL Link View. This is an addition to your home you never thought you’re missing. Equipped with Google Assistant and an 8-inch touchscreen display, Link View can show you the weather, search google, set alarms, provide recipes, as well as play music. Moreover, you can even make video calls with its 5MP front camera.