Shopee has launched Shopee Bayanihan: Pamaskong Pambata, a charity drive to raise awareness and donations for underprivileged children in the Philippines.
Launched in conjunction with Shopee’s 11.11 – 12.12 Big Christmas Sale, this drive will support the following 11 local foundations geared toward empowering impoverished children:
- Mano Amiga Philippines
- World Vision Philippines
- Young Focus for Education and Development Foundation, Inc.
- Fundlife International, Inc.
- GMA Kapuso Foundation, Inc.
- Save the Children Philippines
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Philippines, Inc.
- Project Pearls, Inc.
- Project Smile Philippines
- Kythe Foundation, Inc.
- PGH Medical Foundation, Inc.
Here are various ways you can contribute to the cause:
1. Donate to 11 partner organizations through the Shopee app
Shopee will create a dedicated in-app space for users to contribute easily to a good cause. You can donate until December 12:
2. Shop for a cause through special co-branded live streams
From November 9 to December 12, shoppers can watch for special Shopee live streams, co-created by Shopee and leading brands to bring users exclusive deals while giving back to those in need. For every purchase made, participating brands will donate proceeds or the same product to selected foundations.
3. Support charity collections, earn vouchers from leading brands
Leading brands will launch exclusive charity collections, available only on Shopee from November 9 to December 12. Also, digital partners will offer a wide range of vouchers on sale for charity. All proceeds will go to Shopee’s 11 charity partners.
For more information about Shopee Bayanihan: Pamaskong Pambata, visit shopee.ph/m/pamaskong-pambata.