Lazada announces the Lazada 6.6 Bounce Back Sale, which is happening from June 4 to 6, 2020. The campaign aims to help brands and small businesses recover from the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as support the continuous relief efforts of various organizations to communities greatly affected by it.
To accompany this 6.6 shopping event, Lazada released a Bounce Back Sale commercial featuring brand ambassador and YouTube sensation Mimiyuuuh. Shot entirely from home and on mobile phones, the video reminds customers of the joy of unboxing a package as well as the connections everyone still has with each other in spite of the current quarantine situation.
During the sale, users can shop on Lazada with free shipping vouchers at no minimum spend, capped at P50.
Lazada will also host livestreaming entertainment specials during the sale period. Sam YG will host Lazada’s Guess It! Bounce Back Special this Friday, June 5, with Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach as the special guest.
Meanwhile, Ben & Ben, SB19, KZ Tandingan, and Regine Velasquez-Alcasid will join the Super Sing It! Bounce Back Special. Hosted by Mimiyuuuh, the 2-hour special will livestream on Lazlive on June 6 at 6 p.m. Lazada will give away more than P200,000 worth of vouchers during the special.
Customers can also help contribute towards the country’s fight against the spread of COVID-19 by purchasing items from participating brands to extend help to our countrymen.
- Colgate-Palmolive: Spend a minimum of P750 and P50 goes to LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
- Unilever Skin Sciences: Spend a minimum of P1000 and P50 goes to LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
- Johnson & Johnson: Spend a minimum of P1066 and P66 goes to LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
- Tiny Buds: Buy P1000 worth of products and P50 goes to LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
- MIDEA: Buy P1000 worth of products and P50 goes to LazadaForGood beneficiaries.