Don’t you wish that there’s a fitness device that tracks your workout progress and stats while keeping you entertained and connected? Fitbit’s latest wearable, the Ionic, can do just that.
Packed with new features and a futuristic-sleek design, the Fitbit Ionic specializes in automatically tracking your steps, calories, floors climbed, and sleep stages. It can also be your personal coach with its built-in workout step-by-step instructions.
But there’s more to this eye-catching modern timepiece. Here are eight other reasons why the Fitbit Ionic is the smartwatch to help you achieve your fitness goals:
- It stops the habit of checking your battery life every now and then. With up to five days of battery life on a single charge (10 hours with the GPS on or when playing music), the Ionic can outlast any activity you do during the day and still track your sleep all night.
- It lets you you move around without having to bring your smartphone and money. The Ionic can store more than 300 songs—just store your favorite tunes in it and then pair it with your Bluetooth headset or speaker. It also has Fitbit pay, which allows you to effortlessly purchase items using the smartwatch in stores that accept contactless payments.
- Exercising on your own? The Ionic can give you a personal trainer with Fitbit Coach. No need to download or access the internet to get this since it’s already built in the smartwatch. Get moving with step-by-step workout instructions that automatically adapt to your activities and progress.
- It’s more than waterproof. Aside from its water-resistance of up to 50 meters, the Ionic can count laps, serve as a timer, and monitor the calories you’ve burned while swimming.
- It has a new sensor technology. This new Fitbit smartwatch features a relative SpO2 sensor for estimating blood oxygen levels, opening the potential for tracking important new indicators about your health such as sleep apnea. Speaking of sleep, the improved sensors on the Ionic make it perfect for detecting which stage of sleep you’re in (REM, light and deep sleep, as well as when you wake up).
- You don’t need to worry about your phone notifications. With extended smartphone notifications, you can receive call, text and calendar alerts, as well as notifications from apps like Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, Telegram, Snapchat, and more in the Fitbit Ionic.
- You can run, bike, or hike anywhere you want. The GPS functionality of the Ionic lets you track your distance, speed, and pace with more accuracy. It also tracks elevation and split times, and gives you a full map of your walk, run, or ride in the app when you get back to base.
- You can finally get one for yourself! Fitbit Ionic will be available for P15,690 at major retailers across the country, including Digital Walker and Beyond the Box stores.