Huawei Philippines has finally announced the Freebuds 3 here in the Philippines, and now, the brand’s wireless earbuds is available for pre-order via Abenson.
The new Freebuds 3 boasts a Huawei Kirin A1 chipset, which comes with features such as intelligent noise cancellation and dual mode Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity. It also boasts a total of 20 hours playtime, including the charging case reserve battery.
This lightweight wireless in-ear headphones automatically pairs with your mobile device once you pop the charging case open. It can also be easily controlled by tapping each earbud–tap right to play/switch music and tap left to turn on or off the noise cancelling function.
Huawei Freebuds 3 Specs
- Chipset: Huawei Kirin A1
- Driver: 14.2mm dynamic
- Form Factor: open-fit, wireless
- Features: Active noise cancellation, wearing detection, pop-up & pair, double-tap control
- Playtime: 4 hours on one charge, 20 hours with charging case
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (5V 1.2A 6W), Qi wireless standard (2W), Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 30mAh (per earbud), 410mAh (charging case)
- Charging: 1 hour wired charging (case), 1 hour charging in the case (earbuds)
- Dimensions: 41.5 x 20.4 x 17.8mm (per earbud), 60.9 x 21.8mm (charging case)
- Weight: 4.5g (per earbud), 48g (charging case)
- Colors: Carbon Black, Ceramic White
Available in Ceramic White and Carbon Black, the Huawei Freebuds 3 is priced at P8,990. Go to https://www.abenson.com/promos/huawei-freebuds3 to pre-order. The first 50 customers to register online will get a free Huawei Band 4e worth P1,390.