Do you have service concerns or need to speak with a PLDT store representative regarding your plan? You can now book an appointment for an in-store or virtual appointment via the PLDT Home website.
The Store Online Meeting service allows existing subscribers and interested applicants to arrange for an online or in-store meeting with a store personnel at their preferred PLDT store location.
It reduces turnaround time while minimizing risk of exposure and providing customers assistance at point of transaction.
Here’s how to set an appointment:
- Visit the PLDT Home website.
- Click the “Book an Appointment” tab located at the right side of the page.
- Select your preferred PLDT store/branch.
- Select a service (virtual or in-store appointment).
- Select preferred date and time.
After these simple steps, customers can now talk to PLDT store personnel who can assist them with their PLDT Home Fibr application, account upgrades, and other concerns.