Want the upgrade to iPhone 11, but your cash-on-hand might not be enough? Fret not, Apple fan! Authorized Apple reseller Switch is letting customers trade-in older iPhone models for discounts on the new iPhone 11.
In this trade-in program, you can swap your mint condition, network unlocked iPhone XR, XS, and XS Max to get the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max for less.
Here are the following trade-in prices:
- iPhone XR 64 GB – P25,495
- iPhone XR 128 GB – P26,995
- iPhone XR 256 GB – P30, 245
- iPhone XS 64 GB -P33, 995
- iPhone XS 256 GB – P38,745
- iPhone XS 512 GB – P45,245
- iPhone XS Max 64 GB – P37,495
- iPhone XS Max 256 GB – P42,245
- iPhone XS Max 512 GB – P48,745
Other phone models (including non-Apple ones) can also be traded, but the value will depend on Switch’s evaluation. Meanwhile, those with a network-locked iPhone will have to go through the normal trade-in evaluation and its prices will not be the same as those above. If you trade in more than one device, you can get a bigger discount. You can pay the rest of the remaining value with cash, credit, GCash, Alipay, and home credit.
Before trading in your old iPhone, you must create a backup, turn off Find My iPhone, log out of iCloud, and erase all data.
The Switch Apple Trade-in Program launches on October 24.