The biggest online sales are just around the corner. Want to enjoy discounts, deals, vouchers, and more on your purchases this 11.11? We’ll teach you a neat trick: use ShopeePay or Lazada Wallet.
Some vouchers on Shopee, like free shipping ones, have terms and conditions where you can only use them if you’re using the in-app e-wallet as your payment method. Meanwhile on Lazada, you can score discounts on your purchases like P200 off for every P2,500 spent on 11.11.
Adding funds to either e-wallets can be done in just a few taps—you can do it right on Lazada or Shopee, or through your mobile banking apps.
- On Lazada, you can add funds by tapping on the Wallet icon at the top-right side of the screen.
- Type in your desired amount.
- Select your preferred Cash In method. You can choose from either Credit/Debit card, Bank Account, GCash, Bank Transfer (Bill Payments), or Over-the-Counter outlets.
- Follow the steps onscreen for your preferred method and you’ll see the Top Up Result once done.
- Open up Shopee and select the Me icon on the bottom right part of your screen.
- Scroll down and select ShopeePay and pick Top Up.
- Select your desired top up value or input the amount you want to put into your wallet.
- Select your payment method from either Payment Center/e-Wallet, Over-the-Counter, or Online Payment (bank fund transfer).
- Tap on confirm and follow the payment instructions. Once done processing, you’ll see the added amount on your ShopeePay.