Running out of data in the middle of an online activity—like sending an urgent work or school file, checking out your food order, or battling it out with your friends on a mobile game—can be frustrating, not to mention such a big hassle.
To help subscribers avoid these troubles, Smart has introduced GigaPay with PayMaya, a new in-app payment feature in the GigaLife App that makes it simpler and easier to buy load and subscribe to data promos—among others—with just a simple swipe.
Through GigaPay, all subscribers of Smart Prepaid, Smart Postpaid, Smart Bro, Prepaid Home WiFi, and TNT may conveniently link their PayMaya account to the GigaLife App to make it their payment source for all their in-app transactions.
This means there’s no need to switch between apps and do multiple log-ins to multiple accounts just to top up one’s Smart account or avail of data promos.
For its initial rollout, GigaPay users can also reload at all available PayMaya cash-in touchpoints nationwide, conveniently keep track of all their transaction history, and get a rewarding experience by earning more GigaPoints, which can be used to redeem data offers and exclusive lifestyle perks on the app.
How to link your PayMaya account to your GigaLife App
- Log in to the GigaLife app.
- Swipe to the left to go to the GigaPay page and “tap to link or create a wallet.”
- Agree to the Privacy Notice. Tap Continue.
- Enter your PayMaya login details. Tap Link Wallet to continue.
- Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your PayMaya-enrolled number.
- Tap Approve and Activate GigaPay.