Continuing the lineage of the “Battery King,” the new ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 packs the same punch its predecessors did, plus a bit more.
One of the Max Pro M2’s best features is its 5000mAh battery capacity, offering up to two days of phone life. With its monster of a battery, you can play and stream non-stop. Plus, your favorite games and videos will look gorgeous on its 6.3-inch FHD+ notch display.
On the smartphone’s wave-finished back is a 12MP + 5MP rear dual camera with an f/1.8 aperture. The rear snapper also sports a Sony IMX486 sensor, allowing for clear and crisp shots at any time of day or night. You’ll also find the device’s rear fingerprint on its glossy back cover.
In the notch is the device’s 13MP front camera. Aside from an f/2.0 aperture, the phone’s front camera is equipped with Real-time Beautification.
To give this phone more durability, ASUS crafted the Max Pro M2 with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6. It’s the first ZenFone with this design, making the phone capable of withstanding multiple 1-meter drops.
Here are the other specs of the ZenFone Max Pro M2:
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3-inch FHD+ (2280×1080) IPS display
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 Mobile Platform with 14nm, 64-bit Octa-core Processor with Qualcomm AI Engine
- Adreno 512 GPU
- FinFET LPP (Low Power Plus) powersaving technology
- LPDDR4X 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB internal memory
- 5-magnet speaker with NXP smart amplifier
- 12MP (f/1.8, 1.25-micron) + 5MP rear camera
- 13MP (f/2.0, 1.12-micron) front camera
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Face recognition, rear fingerprint sensor
- Dual sim
- 9mm x 75.5mm x 8.5mm, 175g
The all-new ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 comes in Cosmic Titanium and Midnight Blue for P12,995 (4GB RAM) or P14,995 (6GB RAM).