We all know that the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro’s camera is one to watch for. Now, it gets more impressive thanks to the recent EMUI 9.1 and B153 version update. The smartphone camera now has a dual-view camera mode for more amazing photos.
With this capability, users can create split screen videos by simultaneously using the phone’s primary camera and zoom lens. Two perspectives can be seen at once on the screen. Pioneering this advanced camera technology, Huawei allows users to further express their creativity through videography.
The dual-view camera mode produces exceptional videos on its own. Moreover, it can also work in tandem with other AI editors. Through dual perspectives, the P30 series delivers an industry first experience on smartphones. Whether its capturing large scale events or the full view of a scene, the new feature does it in a unique and refreshing fashion.
Top features of the dual-view mode in the P30 and P30 Pro include:
- Capturing a wide view with more of the background and surrounding objects
- Simultaneously zooming in on desired subjects via the split screen
- Shooting two different angles, panoramic and close up, at the same time
- Ability to adjust the magnification level
- Taking artsy and creative shots for a vivid recollection of special moments
Along with the dual-view mode, the Huawei P30 Pro features SuperZoom Lens supporting 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, and 50x digital zoom. In addition, its SuperSpectrum Sensor delivers 20% more light input for low light photography with a high ISO of 409,600.