Samsung’s quad rear camera smartphone, the Galaxy A9, is now available here in the Philippines.
The world’s first smartphone to sport four rear cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A9 wants to give users a way to see the world in a whole new perspective. The Galaxy A9 comes with a 10MP 2x Optical Zoom camera so you can get up close with your subject and capture more detail, a 120° Ultra Wide Angle to take bigger pictures, a Depth lens with Live Focus feature for creative photos with varied depth of field or bokeh effect, and a 24MP main camera for stunning photos in any light conditions.
Last November 27, we #SpeedTested the revolutionary quad rear camera of all-new Samsung Galaxy A9 and its awesome camera features within the walls of the National Museum of Natural History. Here are some of the photos we took:
Aside from the advanced cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A9 also comes with a 3800mAh battery, 128GB storage capacity that is expandable up to 512GB via microSD, and a 3D Glass curved back. Check out the rest of the specs below:
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 6.3″ FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display with Dolby Atmos, 2220 x 1080 resolution, 391ppi
- 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- Rear camera: 8MP 120° Ultra Wide Angle F2.4 + 10MP 2x Optical Zoom F2.4 + 5MP Depth Camera with Live Focus F2.2 + 24MP Main Camera F1.7
- Front camera: 24MP F2.0
- 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0m, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, NFC, ANT+, USB Type-C
- 3,800mAh battery with Fast Charging technology
- Face recognition, fingerprint sensor
- dual SIM
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 77 x 7.8mm, 183g
Available in Lemonade Blue and Caviar Black, the Samsung Galaxy A9 retails for P32,990 at any authorized Samsung store nationwide starting December 1, 2018. Those who will purchase the Galaxy A9 until December 31, 2018 will get a free camera kit bundle, which includes a mini tripod, Samsung 10,000mAh Powerbank, Bluetooth Hand Grip, and Nanofixit Screen Protection and Screen Cracking Insurance.