ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
The Advertising Account Executive is responsible for achieving the sales quota assigned to him through the proper acquisition and sales management of his clients. He or she should be a self-starter, fulfill tasks in an efficient, professional manner, and achieve goals set by the sales team.
- Must be able to multitask and communicate well
- Must be interested in and familiar with technology and social media trends
- Must have at least 1 year experience with a media or marketing company—whether from administrative, accounting, or customer support department—and have a strong desire to shift to a full-time sales career
The Editorial Assistant assists the editors in ensuring the smooth flow of the magazine production by researching, providing legwork, proofreading, and coordinating with internal and external contacts, sourcing out materials, covering events, and fulfilling any writing tasks.
- Must be interested in technology, lifestyle, and motoring
- Must be social media-savvy
- Must be creative and professional
- Must be responsible, dependable, and driven
- Can write well in English
- Can break down technical concepts and present them in a fun and relatable way
- Basic photography and videography skills a plus