Need to top up your PayMaya account? You can now do so for free at the nearest Ministop store.
As of writing, more than half of Ministop stores already offer this Add Money service. By end of the year, all of over 500 Ministop stores nationwide will have this service. Every Add Money transaction via Ministop will also be free of charge until December 2020.
Aside from being able to fund their PayMaya accounts more conveniently, PayMaya account holders can already pay for their Ministop purchases in a safer contactless way via PayMaya QR.
How to add money to a PayMaya account via Ministop
- Log in to the PayMaya app and tap “Add Money” on the home screen.
- Select the Ministop logo.
- Enter the amount to be added (minimum of P100), then tap “Continue.” A barcode will be generated on the screen.
- Go to the nearest Ministop store and inform the cashier that you want to add money to your PayMaya account.
- Present the generated barcode, pay the amount, and wait for a confirmation SMS.