After its regional debut in Thailand last August, the 11th-generation Honda Civic will finally be launched in the Philippines on November 23.
The all-new Honda Civic will be available in three variants with prices ranging from P1.3 million to P1.7 million:
- Honda Civic S Turbo CVT – available in Lunar Silver Metallic, Meteoroid Grey Metallic , Morning Mist Blue Metallic
- Honda Civic V Turbo CVT – available in Meteoroid Grey Metallic, Morning Mist Blue Metallic, Platinum White Pearl
- Honda Civic RS Turbo CVT – available in Meteoroid Grey Metallic, Ignite Red Metallic, Platinum White Pearl
Aside from a more powerful VTEC Turbo engine, all variants now come standard with improved Honda SENSING, a suite of intelligent safety technologies that includes Collision Mitigation Braking System, Lane Keeping Assist System, Road Departure Mitigation System with Lane Departure Warning, Auto High-Beam, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, and a new Lead Car Departure Notification System.
The sedan recently received a 5-star rating in the ASEAN NCAP (New Car Assessment Program for Southeast Asia) test under the latest 2021-2025 Protocol with outstanding scores.
Honda dealerships are now taking reservations and throwing in some early-bird perks:
- Platinum White Pearl finish (any variant) – no extra cost until November 30
- V Turbo CVT variant – free Modulo Trunk Tray and Modulo Exhaust Pipe Finisher until December 31 (on top of all other promotions offered for the month of the vehicle release until January 31, 2022
Catch the launch of the 11th-generation all-new Honda Civic on November 23, 12:30 p.m. to be broadcasted via Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.’s official Facebook page.